Auckland Thoroughbred Racing is pleased to partner with TripleSdata for all of our timing requirements.
ATR recognises the importance of providing stakeholders (trainers, owners and punters) with accurate race time data which will assist them to accurately assess a horse(s) performance.
To drastically improve accuracy and provide timely reporting (after each race), ATR has engaged with industry leaders TripleSdata, a company based in Australia which is the exclusive and global distributor of various Swiss Timing and weather solutions for racing.
Timing data available is:
- Sectional time splits (rank) for each 200m
- Sectional time (rank) last 600m
- Stride length and frequency for each 200m
- Cumulative time splits (rank) from start to 800m, 800m – 400m, 400m to finish
- Field time splits from start to 800m, 800m – 400m, 400m to finish
- Top speed and location
- Average speed over the entire race
- Fastest 200m split
- Distance travelled relevant to the winner
- Distance from winner
- Official race time